I’m trying to open a brand new bank card. That is what I presently have.
Chase Freedom – 5% money again on classes, 1% on all the pieces else
Chase Freedom Limitless – 1.5% on all the pieces
Amazon Prime Visa Signature – 5% on Amazon, 2% on eating places, gasoline stations, and drug shops, 1% off on the remainder
My month-to-month bank card spending sometimes seems to be like this.
eating places – $600 – $800
groceries – $100 – $200
purchasing – $100 – $500 (80% is on-line)
journey – $300 – $400
leisure – $50 – $150
gasoline – $100 – $150
health club – $16
google music – $15
I’m primarily on the lookout for extra rewards in eating places, groceries, gasoline, in-store purchasing (like at a mall or one thing), and perhaps journey. Here’s what playing cards I’m doubtlessly taking a look at. Which of those playing cards or different card do you guys assume I ought to get? And is there any professional/con that I missed? Thanks
(Notes – I’ll most definitely spend sufficient on the primary few months to get the signing bonus, 0% APR does not matter to me)
Uber Visa Card :
* Execs – No annual charge, 4% on eating places, 3% on motels and airfare, 2% on on-line purchases. No overseas transaction charges. Additionally, $50 on-line subscription credit score per yr. $100 signing bonus.
* Cons – Rewards are in factors that may be redeemed as assertion credit. I’m not constructive how this works, but when assertion credit is rather like $1 per 100 factors, then I feel this could be my favourite to this point.
Chase Sapphire Reserved :
* Execs – 2% on journey, 2% on journey. Redeem factors on lodge and airfare for 100pt = $1.25. $500 signing bonus.
* Cons – $95 annual charge.
Hilton Honors Amex Card :
* Execs – No annual charge, 5% on eating places/groceries/gasoline stations, 3% on all the pieces else. $750 price of factors signing bonus.
* Cons – I feel the factors can’t be used to pay the bank card invoice, and that I can solely redeem the factors in the direction of Hilton motels. If this isn’t the case then I’d get this 100%. Additionally, Amex is much less extensively accepted.
Citi Double Money Credit score Card :
* Execs – No annual charge, 2% money again on all the pieces.
* Cons – No signing bonus.
Alliant Visa Signature:
* Execs – 3% money again first yr, 2.5% on different years. No overseas transaction charges.
* Cons – $59 annual charge, should be a part of Alliant Credit score Union.