This is the scenario. I simply refinanced my final $39,500 value of scholar loans with my financial institution at a 3.55% rate of interest for a 10 12 months time period. The month-to-month funds are $391ish and is locked in at that cost.
I’ve about $35,000 in my checking account. I dwell at dwelling with no lease and no bills, I simply paid off my automobile. And I make $5,000 a month as a 1099 worker.
If I pay my mortgage off earlier than four years I get 2% of curiosity again.
* Age: 23
* New scholar mortgage refi: $39,500 @ 3.55% 10 12 months. $391 month-to-month
* Within the financial institution: $35,000
* Month-to-month earnings: $5,000
* No lease (will dwell at dwelling for mainly the following 12 months)
* No month-to-month bills (moreover meals and leisure)
* No retirement or investments… but
I do know I am in a really lucky place and I’m so grateful for that. I am now simply questioning how you can totally set myself up to achieve success and to vary the trajectory of my life. Do I pay $4000 a month and simply knock it out?